Tous les logos de la Ligue nationale de hockey sont la propriété de la Ligue nationale de hockey (LNH) et des équipes respectives. Ils ne peuvent donc être reproduits sans le consentement écrit de la NHL Entreprises, L.P. (c) NHL 2007©. Tous droits réservés. Bien que l’on n’exige pas que les joueurs professionnels portent de l’équipement certifié, Mission recommande que TOUS LES JOUEURS portent des produits certifiés par l’ACNOR, la HECC et la CE. Tous les produits certifiés par l’ACNOR, la HECC et la CE arborent des autocollants indiquant leur homologation.
• You may sign up for the Big Mission Monthly Contest once per month. The Winner of the Monthly Contest will be notified by email and given 7 calendar days to accept the prize. At the end of the 7th day, a new winner will be chosen at random and given 7 days to reply, so sign up and check your email regularly to see if you are the lucky contest winner! Good Luck.
• By participating, entrant agrees to be bound by the Official Rules.
• By signing up for the Mission Contest, you are also opting into the Mission eNews distribution list. This select list of players will received Mission eNews with new product, player info, and special offers from Mission Control as soon as they become available. And don’t worry, Mission does not release any email or personal information to third parties. If you choose to opt-out in the future, instructions for removal come with every email.
• Employees of Mission Hockey and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse), and members of the same household of such employees may not enter or win a prize.
• Prizes will be awarded subject to availability. Mission Hockey reserves the right to substitute prize(s) at any time, and without prior notice.
• Mission Hockey is not responsible for incomplete, lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections; miscommunications; computer or software malfunctions; telephone transmission problems or technical failures; garbled transmissions; damage to a user’s computer equipment (software or hardware); or other errors or malfunctions of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic, or otherwise.
• All winners will be notified by e-mail and/or telephone within 30 days from the end of the contest period.
• By accepting a prize, winner(s) agree that Mission Hockey shall have the right and permission to use (unless prohibited by law) his/her name and city of residence for advertising, trade, and/or other purposes without notice or further compensation.
• Entrant agrees that Mission Hockey and its respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, and employees shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any liability, loss, injury, or damage to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property by reason of the entrant’s acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize(s).
• All federal, state, and local laws apply.
• For the name of winner(s), pease send an email to Webmaster@MissionHockey.com , or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Mission Hockey, 18103 TransCanada Hightway, Kirkland, Quebec – Canada H9J 3Z4
November 1, 2005 – November 30, 2005
This month one lucky winner will get a pair of the brand spankin’ new Helium Quatro 9500 skates. Sign up for your chance to win. Good Luck!